Thursday, June 4, 2009

Boxes boxes and more boxes...


...and still more to come! We decided there was no more room in the garage to store the boxes we brought from my sister's house yesterday, so they're all in the living room now. And as we continue to pack, more will be added. We're hip-deep in boxes at the moment, and soon it'll be neck-deep. As you can see from the picture, actual life continues amidst the chaos, so we leave oases for it. Ivy kitty, relaxing so peacefully on the easy chair, has no clue what's about to hit him.....

Project for the day: defrost the stand-up freezer in the basement and get it ready to move. It ensues as I type.

I was up to watch our President's speech in Cairo. I am proud to be an American.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was a great speech. I'm proud too. Looks like that cat got real tired watching you work.